Get a quick quote on Gear profile grinding GR 500 H
The GR 500 H gear profile grinding machine has been specifically designed for efficient high precision grinding of a wide range of screw-type profiles including worms, ball screws, rotors, hydraulic pump screws.
The high performance grinding spindle is generously motorized and the machine is designed with an appropriately sized coolant filtration system, allowing you to grind workpieces from solid as well as hardened steel. With a dressing unit for ceramic bonded grinding wheels and an integrated checking unit, this gear profile grinding machine is perfect for the prototyping and for the production of the smallest batches or mass production applications alike, making it a very flexible asset.
Connection to a portal loader and direct communication with an external measuring unit enhance the efficiency of your production process (close loop).
The GR 500 H comes with a specific software package for screw-type workpieces, developed and tested under real manufacturing conditions.
- Dedicated version for the manufacture of rotors and screw-type workpieces
- Powerful main spindle for high stock removal rates
- Specific software packages for rotor and screw production are also available
- Specific dressing unit with two dressing wheels to dress high profiles
- Standard and special workpiece support solutions
- Automation by portal loader or robotic device
|Model||GR 500 H (HL)|
|Workpiece diameter, max.||mm 400|
|Module, max.||mn 35|
|Profile depth, max||mm 80|
|Workpiece length, max||mm 1,250 (2,150 HL)|
|Centre dist. work spindle / tool spindle||mm 165 – 495|
|Tool spindle power||kW 20 / 35|
|Ceramic wheel diameter||mm 330 – 500|
|Grinding spindle speed, max.||rpm 4.000|
|Workpiece weight, max.||kg 250 / 350 opt.|
|Machine weight, including standard equipment||kg 15,000 (16,000 HL)|